Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Song of the Day: "Blood" - The Middle East


Today's song of the day is "Blood" by the Middle East. They're an Australian band that formed in 2005 and ended in 2011 after only releasing two albums. This song comes from their first album "The Recordings of the Middle East". I think this song is absolutely beautiful. The first half of the song is very sad, but it ends with a sort of anthem filled with a choir and trumpets. I think the lyrics to this song are amazing. My favorite line by far is,
 
"And you'll find somebody you can blame
And you'll follow the creek that runs out into the sea
And you'll find the peace of the Lord."
 
I hope you read these lyrics as you listen to this song. I'll add a link for you guys. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment